Monday, September 20, 2010

My dreams come true...

Dear blog,

My dreams come true, I have been travelling right after my study programme ended... All of the moments I didnt notice had gone in the blink of an eye, enjoy seeing windmill at Holland, visit to Italy..wet with snow at Titlis mountain in Switzerland, and my dream Eiffel Tower at Paris, France..yes, people speaking French, Bonjour..Merci?!

Now backpack at Barcelona, after that fly back to London and I will be going to Land's End since I had been to John O' Groats, and lastly depart from Manchester back to my land, Malaysia...sound great?! To me, outside world is beautiful, and yet I still prefer home sweet home... Mooncake Festival around the corner, this year I will be celebrating at Spain. No lanterns, candles neither mooncakes... I dont really like to eat mooncakes, somehow I miss mooncakes and I feel so touching when I heard my grandpa already kept one ready for me...

Well, to my family and friends, Happy Mooncake Festival “中秋节快乐”and cant wait to meet you all again in Malaysia...

No comments:

Post a Comment