Monday, July 12, 2010

Have you ever ...

Dear blog,

Have you ever tried to visit 3 beaches in one day? Have you ever been to beach on rainy day?

I did this on last weekend with 12 of my friends in a group...We have been to Southport, Formby and Crosby... This is the first time taking train at UK, we did met some problems luckily the officers from Liverpool are friendly to us...
We spent 4.40 pounds the whole day to these places, rainy day is so much inconveniences for us to stay longer at the place... anyway, we still enjoy the trip, I still manage to capture some nice photos by one hand holding camera and the other with umbrella...

For me, I like Crosby Beach more... Visit Beaches trip photos




1 comment:

  1. Hi !
    Hope everything getting on fine over there,take good care.

    ReplyDelete