Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Something to share~

Dear blog,
I have been here 2 months already, feel so GREAT~!
Firstly, there is a good news to share, it's about my last group project result, Ian, my lecturer already promised us that he will do amendment on the marks that he given, all after we had discussed with him.
Novel Interactions Workshop by Peter Kelly
An interesting workshop that I can get to learn and practice about Phidgets, something related to sensor which is controlled by using Adobe Flash Actionscript 3.0.
*It can sense from brightness and darkness, the bulb automaticly turn off when I covered the sensor with finger.

Meeting TARC Delegation on Today 27th July 2010
Visitors:-
Chairman- Tan Sri Ong Ka Ting
Principal- Tan Chin Heok
Vice Principal- Mr Chan Kum Wing

A short video that I captured during the meeting...

Only class representatives involved in the meeting, a good chance for us to meet with visitors and shared our experiences among each others, some of the seniors talked about their school life when they were in Master and PhD, most of them came across with bitter experiences because of financial problems...

LOL, I think I still have a long long way to go if I want to study until PhD, step by step... I believe, after bittersweet I can see my rainbow...

No comments:

Post a Comment