Saturday, June 12, 2010

..::About my days::..

Dear blog,
I found that time is actually passing fast, if u wanted to ask me, 'How're u', my answer will be 'yea, really enjoy'
Normal school days my time usually filled with classes and assignments, when I reach my hostel it has already 1am at M'sia, most of my friends and family already get into bed. Now busy preparing my title of research for coming weeks. And today, it suppose didn't have any classes but I was required to attend a staff/student representative meeting, it was an hour training session, listened and discussed about the best time, places and ways to communicate with our classmates, therefore we can define their problems and report to the academic staff. This is the first time in my life to become class representative, it is a good experience, perhaps...
So much about my study...
Tomorrow, I will be travelling to the city of York. http://www.visityork.org/
Yes, I feel excited of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment