Monday, June 7, 2010

say HELLO to Liverpool

Dear blog,

This is my first week at Liverpool, UK.
It'snt easy and not everyone can get the chance travel so far to UK for study, my family and friends always stand by me, and fully supporting me, therefore I feel that I'm the luckiest...
Everything seem new to me, talking about weather, environment, and food...
Weather is such a big different compare to M'sia, it's around 14-19 celcius...yes,windy, so scarf and sweater are useful to me, but I still can see people wears little walking on the street, this make me wondering...lol, I can see that their life are much more relaxing, no worries about living I guess...
You may hardly find m'sia chilies here, which most of my friends sick for it. Anyway, I'm okie with the food, my breakfast and lunch are the same meal, fresh milk+corn flakes or bread... dinner are mostly with rice, only once in a while we used to eat spaghetti, we'll be cooking together, so far, we have successfully tried 'gu lou yuk' , and 'bak kut teh'...
I enjoy my study life here, I'm happy to travel around with my camera, explore more than what I know...


4 comments:

  1. Hi !
    Bowie
    Keep writing, travel more when you are free while studying .
    Do write down all the experiences to the book and photos.
    Make some photos put youself in, it's an experience and history proof.You will enjoying reading and seeing it next time.

    "Studying books can bring you around half a world; while travelling makes you having realtime expected and unexpected experiences."

    STUDY HARD AND TRAVEL MORE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy Bowie,

    Greetings from home! This is the time of your life, so make the best out of it!

    If you can, travel to Scotland too because it has one of the most beautiful scenes in the world.

    And try to take a train over to Paris, the city of romance!

    Keep in touch and stay safe.

    from Frances (Ipohgal-Ipohworld)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi !
    In London , there is a place worth visiting , The Madame Tussauds.
    Madame Tussauds is a wax museum in London with branches in a number of major cities. It was set up by wax sculptor Marie Tussaud. It was formerly spelled "Madame Tussaud's", but the apostrophe is no longer used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I wish to go scotland...Paris, London are also in my shortlist, everything still in plan~

    ReplyDelete